Sunday, July 28, 2013

In the Darkest Part.

In the Darkest Part.


She was a butterfly
Then I was captured by a sigh
When she spread her wings
I was then blinded in a kling!

She drove me and we dwell in deep
She promised to care. Asked me to follow and sleep
Not for an hour but for a year
Only to wake up without her near

My heart felt worries and fears
Darkness filled me, as I walk in tears
The place was familiar but my senses were vain
I stumbled and my hands search to regain

I walk in the midst and flare
Crying piteously, my voice with blare
She left me…she left me. My tears overflow
Where is she? Where is she? I want to follow.

My child, I bring you back your sight
Because I don’t want you to be forever in plight
People may betray you a thousand and hundred times
But I assure your good heart will always be fine.

Listen carefully, acquaintances may laugh and glee
Remember I’ll never leave you in grieve
Open your heart, never stop to love and pray
HE is just enough, to compensate and delay.


The smiles of the sun penetrated
I woke up eager and persuaded.
The music created by flowers and breeze
Butterflies small and big dances with the bees

I wouldn’t be afraid to play
Because I know God care for me day by day
HIS friendly advice will remain

And HIS order to love genuinely shall I be in flame.

1 comment: