Monday, July 29, 2013

The Reflection

The Reflection
                                         RVQ

In August I met my best chum
And everyday she’s full of charm
Pretty absurd, how she understood
Little and great things in me, not everybody could

She listens to my problems
And helps me ease the burdens
She attended into my dreams
Even how illusive it may have been

She never judge and degrade me
She simply accepts me
Knowing exactly how I feel
is something on her worth and real

She does not bother to interrupt
Instead abet me to have a recap.
Patiently listens, and never seem to betray
I’m happy to prove she didn’t go away.

I want to let her feel and make her understand
How much she meant; that we may walk hand in hand
But when I tried; I felt astonishment
Touching her tuck me into great bewilderment!


I extended my hand to grasp and never let her go
Only to confirm what the reflection show
                                  It was she all throughout

No other than she but doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment